A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Munjal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Munjal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Munjal
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Munjal Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Binge Eating Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Munjal graduated from Dayanand Medical College, Ludhiana.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun K Munjal MD is a male Geriatic Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Munjal practice?
- Dr. Arun Munjal has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Munjal practices Psychiatry and Geriatric Psychiatry near Smyrna, GA.
See Smyrna Psychiatrists.