A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Nachiappan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Nachiappan is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Nachiappan, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nachiappan graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Nachiappan has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- St. Luke`s Patients Medical Center
- Patients Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun C Nachiappan MD is a male Diagnostic Radiologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Arun C. Nachiappan practice?
- Dr. Arun Nachiappan has 3 office locations.
Dr. Arun Nachiappan practices Diagnostic Radiology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bay City, TX.
See Houston Radiologists.