A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Nadiga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Nadiga, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nadiga graduated from University of Rochester .
Dr. Nadiga has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Longview Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Nadiga MD is a male Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Arun Nadiga practice?
- Dr. Arun Nadiga has 6 office locations.
Dr. Arun Nadiga practices Pediatrics near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See Longview Pediatricians.