A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Nagpaul:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Nagpaul, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nagpaul graduated from Northeastern Ohio Universities, Rootstown.
Dr. Nagpaul has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Unity Hospital
- ViaHealth - Rochester General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nagpaul accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Independent Health - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan