A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Nanjia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Nanjia, MD is board certified in Neurology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nanjia graduated from Pt. B.D.S. Postgraduate Institute Of Medical Sciences, Rohtak.
Dr. Nanjia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Name Hospital
- St. Mary's Hospital-Passaic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nanjia accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans