A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Nayar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Glaucoma.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayar graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Nayar has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- CHRISTUS Spohn Hospital Beeville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nayar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Arun Nayar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile