A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Nayar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Nayar is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nayar
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Nayar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Nayar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayar graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Nayar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Columbus Community Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Gopalakrishnan Nayar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arun G. Nayar practice?
- Dr. Arun Nayar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Arun Nayar practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, TX.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, TX and Katy, TX.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.