A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Nayar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Nayar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Nayar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayar graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Nayar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Columbus Community Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Gopalakrishnan Nayar MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Arun G. Nayar practice?
- Dr. Arun Nayar has 6 office locations.
Dr. Arun Nayar practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, TX.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, TX and Katy, TX.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.