A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Nayar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Nayar is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Nayar, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Eyelid surgery (Blepharoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nayar graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Nayar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital
- Columbus Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nayar accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Arun G. Nayar practice?
Dr. Arun Nayar practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, TX.
Additional practice locations include: La Grange, TX and Katy, TX.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.