A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Ohri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Ohri is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Ohri, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohri graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ohri has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital
- Elmhurst Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Ohri MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arun Ohri practice?
- Dr. Arun Ohri has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arun Ohri practices Gastroenterology near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Naperville, IL and Elmhurst, IL.
See Chicago Gastroenterologists.