A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Rao is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from Government Medical College, Nagpur.
Dr. Rao has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Johnson City Medical Ctr
- Bristol Reg Medctr, Bristol, Tn
- Univ Of Oklahoma Health Sciences Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Padmanabha Rao MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Arun P. Rao practice?
- Dr. Arun Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Rao practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Kingsport, TN.
See Kingsport Internists and Kingsport Cardiologists.