A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Panigrahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Panigrahi, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Panigrahi graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester.
Dr. Panigrahi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Louisville Hospital, Division of Plastic Surgery
- Kosair Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Ranjan Panigrahi MD is a male Pediatrician, has 4 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Arun R. Panigrahi practice?
- Dr. Arun Panigrahi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arun Panigrahi practices Pediatrics near Frankfort, KY.
Additional practice locations include: Louisville, KY and Owensboro, KY.
See Frankfort Pediatricians.