A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Patel is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Patel, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from Government Medical College, Surat. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Covenant Medical Center
- Covenant Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Dayarambhai Patel MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arun D. Patel practice?
- Dr. Arun Patel has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Patel practices Psychiatry near Lubbock, TX.
See Lubbock Psychiatrists.