Dr. Arun Patel MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

October 26th, 2016
5 stars all around
The most amazing psychiatrist and doctor in the world. Dr. Patel LISTENS reflectively, and makes you feel at ease and...NORMAL. He will make room in his schedule for you in a moment's notice and doesn't get irritated when you call with emergencies. He is funny and kind, and recommends drugs that really work, and will do everything in his power to find a drug that works for you, while also respecting your decision to try to go off meds for a while. Dr. Patel knows his stuff, even if it is not related to mental illness. Dr. Patel has been a god-send for myself as well as my family, and I will be forever grateful to him. I will never find a doctor as great as him, and I highly recommend you give him a try.

July 4th, 2016
He has always been there for me.
These days I am doing great. Several years ago when I hit a rough patch, he came to his office on a Saturday to see me. If Ihaven't been able to get right in to see him , he returns my calls promptly. His protocol and the medication he prescribed for me have allowed me to live a normal life. His office staff are always pleasant and respect my privacy.

June 13th, 2016
RN
Great doctor

March 18th, 2016
BEWARE!!
BEWARE! This doctor took $450 from my daughter in pre-payment for an appointment. My daughter was ill the night before the appointment and called at 4 am leaving a message canceling her appointment. They told her when she called to reschedule that it would be a $250 rescheduling fee. My daughter declined to reschedule and asked for her $450 back assuming that she would have to pay a $30-$40 fee for not canceling the appointment within 24 hours. They refused to give her money back. BEWARE!!

December 17th, 2015
Horrendous.
I would not recommend this man to my worst enemy. He was extremely rude and disrespectful to me, as we were there for my 13 year old daughter. He had no regard what so ever to the fact that I was her parent. He flat out ignored all of my questions, concerns and opinions. I will never take my child back to see him again! I would give him zero stars if I could!

December 16th, 2015
Wonderful Doctor & Staff
I have been going to Dr. Patel for 12 years + and he is great. When relocating to Lubbock, I tried many doctors and none of them can compare to Dr. Patel and Nicole. Always, Always quick to help with your needs!!

November 18th, 2015
not a good experience
Dr. Patel is unfortunately the worst psychiatrist that I visited with in terms of diagnosis, prescriptions, and medication management.

November 9th, 2015
Quick and efficient, Really knows his patients needs

January 23rd, 2015
Professional and personable, sees the diagnosis quickly and helps well!

March 16th, 2014
He has helped me so much. He's very kind and respectful. I'm lucky to have him as my doctor.

April 12th, 2013
Dr. Patel is very intelligent and really cares about his patients he is organized and keeps on top of things which I like. He always is good about calling patients back. I would highly recommend him he has really helped me with my meds!

March 15th, 2011
To the point
Dr. Patel doesn't chit chat and dilly-dally around. He's to the point, efficient and considerate of my time. I have been nothing but pleased with his services.