Some ratings provided by DrScore.
He has always been there for me. show details He has always been there for me.
by Jordan B on Jul 4th, 2016

These days I am doing great. Several years ago when I hit a rough patch, he came to his office on a Saturday to see me. If Ihaven't been able to get right in to see him , he returns my calls promptly. His protocol and the medication he prescribed for me have allowed me to live a normal life. His office staff are always pleasant and respect my privacy.

RN show details RN
Jun 13th, 2016

Great doctor

BEWARE!! show details BEWARE!!
Mar 18th, 2016

BEWARE! This doctor took $450 from my daughter in pre-payment for an appointment. My daughter was ill the night before the appointment and called at 4 am leaving a message canceling her appointment. They told her when she called to reschedule that it would be a $250 rescheduling fee. My daughter declined to reschedule and asked for her $450 back assuming that she would have to pay a $30-$40 fee for not canceling the appointment within 24 hours. They refused to give her money back. BEWARE!!

Horrendous. show details Horrendous.
Dec 17th, 2015

I would not recommend this man to my worst enemy. He was extremely rude and disrespectful to me, as we were there for my 13 year old daughter. He had no regard what so ever to the fact that I was her parent. He flat out ignored all of my questions, concerns and opinions. I will never take my child back to see him again! I would give him zero stars if I could!

Wonderful Doctor & Staff show details Wonderful Doctor & Staff
by Kathy Jones on Dec 16th, 2015

I have been going to Dr. Patel for 12 years and he is great. When relocating to Lubbock, I tried many doctors and none of them can compare to Dr. Patel and Nicole. Always, Always quick to help with your needs!!

not a good experience show details not a good experience
Nov 18th, 2015

Dr. Patel is unfortunately the worst psychiatrist that I visited with in terms of diagnosis, prescriptions, and medication management.

Nov 9th, 2015

Quick and efficient, Really knows his patients needs

Jan 23rd, 2015

Professional and personable, sees the diagnosis quickly and helps well!

Mar 16th, 2014

He has helped me so much. He's very kind and respectful. I'm lucky to have him as my doctor.

by Erin B. on Apr 12th, 2013

Dr. Patel is very intelligent and really cares about his patients he is organized and keeps on top of things which I like. He always is good about calling patients back. I would highly recommend him he has really helped me with my meds!

To the point show details To the point
by snp on Mar 15th, 2011

Dr. Patel doesn't chit chat and dilly-dally around. He's to the point, efficient and considerate of my time. I have been nothing but pleased with his services.