A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Pol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Pol is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pol
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pol Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Pol, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pol graduated from Grant Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Pol has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Gwinnett Medical Center Duluth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Anandrao Pol MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arun A. Pol practice?
- Dr. Arun Pol has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Pol practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Duluth, GA.
See Duluth Psychiatrists and Duluth Child Psychiatrists.