Dr. Arun Pol Is this you?

3.1

Have you seen Dr. Arun Pol?

Medical license should be revoked

Posted on February 10th, 2017

Unprofessional, uncaring and most importantly misdiagnosed our child and prescribed dangerous medications. DO NOT trust this man with your child!

Wrong Diagnosis - unprofessional

Posted on January 6th, 2017

Aside from the unprofessional manner of his staff, we were unsatisfied with how our child's care was going, worried they just weren't getting what they needed. When we sought a second opinion we found out she was horribly misdiagnosed and on the exact OPPOSITE medication she needed to help her out! While kind in speaking to you, Dr. Pol does not seem to take his job seriously. Our child could have been on the wrong medication (or variations thereof) for her whole life if we had not taken her to someone else! This is her MENTAL HEALTH! Her LIFE! Do not take your children to this man. Kind mannerisms do not cover misdiagnosis by a long shot. He barely talks to the kids themselves. This is not what doing your job looks like.

Patient

Posted on September 21st, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Pol for several years now. I find him very easy to talk too, very professional and very caring. I would recommend him highly.

Never answers calls or calls back

Posted on July 8th, 2015

I have been recommended by one of a friend that she has her child as a patient at this dr. I have tried to contact the office over a whole month, I even thought they needed time to get ready because I hear their message and they change up a bit but it seems as the review and my latest assumption of their staff is that they are lazy or they just don't give a crap about anyone. I beleive these staffs aren't even nurses and makes me wonder how in the world this doctor can keep his clients or even his certifications. I guess they don't care about professional services and just money. And here, I could have found a different doctor to help me much earlier, instead I wasted my precious time on these people.

parent of patient

Posted on November 12th, 2013

My daughter was a patient of his for 3 years, only there for med refills. Dr Pol has no personality at all. We did not go to him for over 6 months and were told we would be considered a "new patient" and could not be seen for 3 months. Found another Dr. Asked and followed up for 2 weeks for chart information to be sent to new Dr. The office staff told me it would be done. Went to the new Dr.... and no paperwork.. VERY RUDE office staff tried to tell me it was my fault!! I can honestly say, PLEASE don't go here. It is AWFUL!! Everything about it!

Horrible

Posted on September 11th, 2013

I went to See Dr. Pol, once. He told me to make an appt in a month and I did call but no one ever called me back. 99% of the time they don't answer the phone. I think the staff is unorganized and not friendly. When I visited I felt like they didn't care about you.

Posted on January 17th, 2013

Ok I have been trying to get an appointment with Dr. Pol for the last month and the freaking staff won't set one up. Instead there blaming me for not calling and making an appointment when I have called like 10 times and no answer. I am almost out of my medication and I need an appointment to get it refilled but I can't get a hold of Dr. Pol. He always reassures me that they his staff wil call back and set up an appointment. but they don't cause there lazy. Although Dr Pol isn't a horrible doctor his staff suck which makes me want to tell you don't even bother coming to him, it's not worth it!

Posted on September 11th, 2012

Dr. Pol is very knowledgeable, however he is just there to give medicine. He really does not sit and get enough info out of you before prescribing. His office staff are AWFUL. Rude and very unprofessional. Cannot be bothered. Office seems dirty.

Bad Experi

Posted on March 14th, 2012

BAD EXPERIENCE WITH DR POL!!! Without warning Dr Pol stopped returning calls to the pharmacy and me about my daughters prescription. We called and left messages for 4 days as result my daughter was without her meds for 5 days. When I drove to the office I was told "Dr. Pol can no longer see your daughter do to missed appointments". Very weird! Why not charge me for missed appointments? Communication and attitude from Dr. Pol and his staff is poor at best!ence

Good Doctor

Posted on October 3rd, 2011

Dr. Pol is the best in his profession in the area. Many people seem to mistake his professionalism for a bad bedside manner. As for any meds that this doctor prescribes, he has been extremely careful & knowledgable. My young daughter has been seeing him for about 6 years, and he has made an amazing difference in my child's life. As for the office staff, once you become an established patient, you can get an appointment pretty quickly. I've experienced this at any specialist that I've seen. They aren't an overly pleasant bunch, but they always get my billing done quickly & correctly. I'll take that over manners any day.

Not Acceptable!!!

Posted on November 30th, 2010

Prescribes too many medications to young children. Some of these medications should not even be prescribed together bc it has such lethal interactions. What person would do this to a child??

Posted on February 16th, 2010

Dr Pol is very thorough. He is always prompt in returning phone calls in an emergency. Under his care our son has shown vast improvement.