Dr. Arun Prasad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arun Prasad?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 17th, 2013

awesome doc!

Dr. Prasad and his staff are awesome! Would recommend to everyone who is searching for eye care. Had dry eyes for which past docs recommended eye drops, which helps for a minute. Dr. Prasad recommended plugging the tear duct and in a few minutes, it started to feel better. No more eye drops, headaches from straining and sensitivity to light. My past visits in other eye docs' office had long waits of over 20mins and took at least 2 hours, so having as many eye problems as I do, long wait time is a given. At Dr. Prasad's office, I waited about 15 mins and the visit was about 2 hours as well. The time is worth every minute. Thanks Dr. Prasad.

September 13th, 2012

Brilliant Young Doctor

Dr. Arun Prasad is a great eye doctor, has great bedside manners, takes his time and listens to his patients and gives accurate diagnosis. You feel v ...

July 4th, 2012

A good thorough eye exam

I appreciated his calm and unhurried way of explaining my eye problems to me. I will be back to see him.

September 21st, 2011

Fixed my problem

Making the appointment was easy. Got in there the same day because I had an eye emergency. Saw him within minutes of checking in at the front desk. He solved my problem, and now my red eye is relieved! Thanks!

August 27th, 2011

Great doctor, fixed my eye problem

Had an eye allergy problem with puffy red circles around my eyes. Did a thorough examination and gave me an ointment to use. Did the trick. After a couple days, it was gone! Wonderful doctor and excellent experience.

May 24th, 2011

Thanks Dr. Prasad!

I was in bad pain and I called Dr. Prasad. He was great. He opened up his office even though it was the weekend and saw me and helped me through a t ...

January 17th, 2011

Very thorough!

This doctor really took the time to examine my eyes and explained to me in plain English what's going on with them. I would definitely recommend seei ...

September 17th, 2010

THE Glaucoma Expert

I have been to a number of glaucoma doctors before, but I never felt like it was properly controlled until I saw Dr. Prasad at Kaiser. He had me star ...

August 26th, 2010

Excellent doctor!

Very caring and thorough. Explained things to me in a way that I could understand. I highly recommend him. The best ophthalmologist I've seen.

July 10th, 2017