Dr. Arun Prasad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arun Prasad?

awesome doc!

Posted on October 17th, 2013

Dr. Prasad and his staff are awesome! Would recommend to everyone who is searching for eye care. Had dry eyes for which past docs recommended eye drops, which helps for a minute. Dr. Prasad recommended plugging the tear duct and in a few minutes, it started to feel better. No more eye drops, headaches from straining and sensitivity to light. My past visits in other eye docs' office had long waits of over 20mins and took at least 2 hours, so having as many eye problems as I do, long wait time is a given. At Dr. Prasad's office, I waited about 15 mins and the visit was about 2 hours as well. The time is worth every minute. Thanks Dr. Prasad.

Brilliant Young Doctor

Posted on September 13th, 2012

Dr. Arun Prasad is a great eye doctor, has great bedside manners, takes his time and listens to his patients and gives accurate diagnosis. You feel v ...

A good thorough eye exam

Posted on July 4th, 2012

I appreciated his calm and unhurried way of explaining my eye problems to me. I will be back to see him.

Fixed my problem

Posted on September 21st, 2011

Making the appointment was easy. Got in there the same day because I had an eye emergency. Saw him within minutes of checking in at the front desk. He solved my problem, and now my red eye is relieved! Thanks!

Great doctor, fixed my eye problem

Posted on August 27th, 2011

Had an eye allergy problem with puffy red circles around my eyes. Did a thorough examination and gave me an ointment to use. Did the trick. After a couple days, it was gone! Wonderful doctor and excellent experience.

Thanks Dr. Prasad!

Posted on May 24th, 2011

I was in bad pain and I called Dr. Prasad. He was great. He opened up his office even though it was the weekend and saw me and helped me through a t ...

Very thorough!

Posted on January 17th, 2011

This doctor really took the time to examine my eyes and explained to me in plain English what's going on with them. I would definitely recommend seei ...

THE Glaucoma Expert

Posted on September 17th, 2010

I have been to a number of glaucoma doctors before, but I never felt like it was properly controlled until I saw Dr. Prasad at Kaiser. He had me star ...

Excellent doctor!

Posted on August 26th, 2010

Very caring and thorough. Explained things to me in a way that I could understand. I highly recommend him. The best ophthalmologist I've seen.

Posted on October 4th, 2017