A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Singh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Singh, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Singh graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth.
Dr. Singh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center
- Scottsdale Healthcare-Shea
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Singh DO is a male Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arun Singh practice?
- Dr. Arun Singh has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Singh practices Internal Medicine near Scottsdale, AZ.
See Scottsdale Internists.