A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Raghupathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Raghupathy, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Raghupathy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raghupathy graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Raghupathy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun K Raghupathy MD is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Raghupathy practice?
- Dr. Arun Raghupathy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arun Raghupathy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Larkspur, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Novato, CA.
See Larkspur Cardiologists.