A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Raghupathy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Raghupathy, Interventional Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Raghupathy
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Raghupathy Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Raghupathy, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Raghupathy graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Raghupathy has 5 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Raghupathy MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arun Raghupathy practice?
- Dr. Arun Raghupathy has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Raghupathy practices Cardiovascular Disease near Larkspur, CA.
See Larkspur Cardiologists.