A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Rajan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajan
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Rajan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Rajan, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from Coimbatore Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rajan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Falmouth Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Babu Rajan MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arun B. Rajan practice?
- Dr. Arun Rajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Rajan practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near North Dartmouth, MA.
See North Dartmouth Neurologists, North Dartmouth Psychiatrists, and North Dartmouth Sleep Medicine Doctors.