A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Rajan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Rajan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rajan
Migraines Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about migranes, a neurological disorder that causes tension headaches and nausea.Before Visiting Dr. Rajan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Rajan, MD is board certified in Neurology and Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rajan graduated from Coimbatore Medical College. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Rajan has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Falmouth Hospital
- Southcoast Health Sys - St. Luke's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Babu Rajan MD is a male Neurologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arun B. Rajan practice?
- Dr. Arun Rajan has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Rajan practices Neurology, Psychiatry, and Sleep Medicine near North Dartmouth, MA.
See North Dartmouth Neurologists, North Dartmouth Psychiatrists, and North Dartmouth Sleep Medicine Doctors.