A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Rao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Sadashiv Rao MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arun S. Rao practice?
- Dr. Arun Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Rao practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Geriatric Doctors.