A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Rao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rao
Osteoarthritis of the Knee Patient Education Learn about knee osteoarthritis symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Rao Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Rao, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Geriatric Medicine
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Rao graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Rao has 6 hospital affiliations:
- NewYork-Presbyterian / Weill Cornell
- Saint Peter's University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Sadashiv Rao MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arun S. Rao practice?
- Dr. Arun Rao has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Rao practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near New Brunswick, NJ.
See New Brunswick Internists and New Brunswick Geriatric Doctors.