Dr. Arun Sachdev MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Oklahoma City, OK

• Good
  • Bad

December 27th, 2016
Excellent and very detailed physician. His staff is knowledgable and pleasant. No complaints!

November 2nd, 2016
RN. Patient.
His team and the doctor were very professional. They put me at ease, cranked up the medication and that's the last I recall. I will use them again.

June 23rd, 2016
Pretty bad care, could have died
Dr. Sachdev did my colonoscopy and I had severe abdominal pain, a high fever and felt awful just hours after the procedure. He took many biopsies and apparently poked a hole in my sigmoid colon. I was getting an infection and he wanted to treat it with Tylenol and wait until morning. The problem with that is that I could have become septic . My own doctor was able to diagnose what he messed up on and was able to control the infection with two types of antibiotics (and four days of a liquid diet) so the perforation could heal. This allowed me to avoid potential emergency surgery and a VERY high ER bill. Now he wants me to pay a $1,000 deductible on a $10K colonoscopy. I feel he padded the bill with biopsies and did not even tell his staff that I was having issues. He never followed up to see how I was doing, nothing. A very cavalier attitude.

June 28th, 2015
He's the perfect doctor!
He explained everything in detail, and in a very friendly manner. My boyfriend went in for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I want to use him now because he's very good and very nice!

October 29th, 2012
Pleased Patient
Love Dr. Sachdev and his staff!!!! Wondeful experience and will refer friends and family!!!

May 1st, 2012
still waiting
I'm an RN and had been referred by my cardiologist. I have issues with his nurse Tiffany NOT RETURNING MY CALLS!I'll look for another GI doc, but I referred my youngest daughter to him!!! How they treat me is one thing, but if they don't treat her any better than me....He will find me in his office but not as the professional I should be.

March 3rd, 2012
un trustworthy
did not disclose to my spouse that I had a problem with anesthesa, I found bruises on arms the next day and my new doctor revealed this doctor sent a letter referring to it.

February 29th, 2012
pleased patient
Wonderful staff and Doctor, would certainly recommend

August 8th, 2011
Local Executive National FIrm
Dr. Sachdev came highly recommended but after one visit his staff failed to return calls for someetimes days and he refused on several occassions to prescribe even moderate pain medication to a Crohns patient in severe pain while other doctors stated pain meds should be prescribed even recommending me to a pain specialist. If you are looking for a good Crohns Doctor he probably is mechanically, but if you are looking for someone to call you back or cares enough to help with your pain situation I would recommend another.

October 6th, 2010
RN gives review
I work occasionally with Dr. Sachdev and have referred many friends and family to him. He's a great doctor who takes time with his patients.

September 27th, 2010
GREAT OVERALL EXPERIENCE

September 15th, 2010
Dont waste your time
If you like to waste time and money this Dr. is for you! If your looking for a Dr who care's and understands that his patients don't want to wait weeks to here about test results then stay away. He cares more about how many people he can run through his colonoscopy clinic in one day than trying to figure out what is actually wrong with his patients. He is what is wrong with dr's today, its all about the money not about actually helping people.