Dr. Arun Sachdev Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Arun Sachdev?

Colonoscopy

Colonoscopy

Have you seen Dr. Arun Sachdev?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 3rd, 2017

The Best

I have seen him for over 7 years. I have complications with my RA causing stomach problems. He is just the best ever, I know I seen a lot of doctors. Thank God for Dr. Sachdev .

December 27th, 2016

Excellent and very detailed physician. His staff is knowledgable and pleasant. No complaints!

November 2nd, 2016

RN. Patient.

His team and the doctor were very professional. They put me at ease, cranked up the medication and that's the last I recall. I will use them again.

June 23rd, 2016

Pretty bad care, could have died

Dr. Sachdev did my colonoscopy and I had severe abdominal pain, a high fever and felt awful just hours after the procedure. He took many biopsies and apparently poked a hole in my sigmoid colon. I was getting an infection and he wanted to treat it with Tylenol and wait until morning. The problem with that is that I could have become septic . My own doctor was able to diagnose what he messed up on and was able to control the infection with two types of antibiotics (and four days of a liquid diet) so the perforation could heal. This allowed me to avoid potential emergency surgery and a VERY high ER bill. Now he wants me to pay a $1,000 deductible on a $10K colonoscopy. I feel he padded the bill with biopsies and did not even tell his staff that I was having issues. He never followed up to see how I was doing, nothing. A very cavalier attitude.

June 29th, 2015

He's the perfect doctor!

He explained everything in detail, and in a very friendly manner. My boyfriend went in for a colonoscopy and endoscopy. I want to use him now because he's very good and very nice!

October 29th, 2012

Pleased Patient

Love Dr. Sachdev and his staff!!!! Wondeful experience and will refer friends and family!!!

May 1st, 2012

still waiting

I'm an RN and had been referred by my cardiologist. I have issues with his nurse Tiffany NOT RETURNING MY CALLS!I'll look for another GI doc, but I referred my youngest daughter to him!!! How they treat me is one thing, but if they don't treat her any better than me....He will find me in his office but not as the professional I should be.

March 3rd, 2012

un trustworthy

did not disclose to my spouse that I had a problem with anesthesa, I found bruises on arms the next day and my new doctor revealed this doctor sent a letter referring to it.

February 29th, 2012

pleased patient

Wonderful staff and Doctor, would certainly recommend

August 8th, 2011

Local Executive National FIrm

Dr. Sachdev came highly recommended but after one visit his staff failed to return calls for someetimes days and he refused on several occassions to prescribe even moderate pain medication to a Crohns patient in severe pain while other doctors stated pain meds should be prescribed even recommending me to a pain specialist. If you are looking for a good Crohns Doctor he probably is mechanically, but if you are looking for someone to call you back or cares enough to help with your pain situation I would recommend another.

October 6th, 2010

RN gives review

I work occasionally with Dr. Sachdev and have referred many friends and family to him. He's a great doctor who takes time with his patients.

September 27th, 2010