A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Shah, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from M. P. Shah Medical College, Jamnagar. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shah has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UHS Binghamton General Hospital
- United Health Svc Wilson Hospital Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun P Shah MD is a male Forensic Psychiatrist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Arun P. Shah practice?
- Dr. Arun Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arun Shah practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Vestal, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Binghamton, NY.
See Vestal Psychiatrists.