A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Sherma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Sherma is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Sherma, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sherma graduated from University Of Ottawa Faculty Of Medicine.
Dr. Sherma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Casa Grande Regional Medical Center
- CHANDLER REGIONAL Medical Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun D Sherma MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arun D. Sherma practice?
- Dr. Arun Sherma has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arun Sherma practices Internal Medicine near Show Low, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Lakeside, AZ.
See Show Low Internists.