A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Singhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Singhal is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Singhal, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Singhal graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Singhal has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Loyola University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Singhal MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arun Singhal practice?
- Dr. Arun Singhal has 4 office locations.
Dr. Arun Singhal practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Longview, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT and Maywood, IL.
See Longview Surgeons and Longview Cardiothoracic Surgeons.