A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Singhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Singhal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singhal
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singhal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Singhal, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Singhal graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Singhal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun K Singhal MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 17 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Singhal practice?
- Dr. Arun Singhal has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Singhal practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Longview, TX.
See Longview Surgeons and Longview Cardiothoracic Surgeons.