A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Singhal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Singhal is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Singhal
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Singhal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Singhal, MD, PHD is board certified in Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
Education & Awards
Dr. Singhal graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville.
Dr. Singhal has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Good Shepherd Medical Center
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun K Singhal MD and PHD is a male Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Singhal practice?
- Dr. Arun Singhal has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Singhal practices Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Longview, TX.
See Longview Surgeons.