A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Softa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Softa, Internist, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Softa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Softa graduated from Government Medical College - India. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Softa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun K Softa MD is a male General Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Softa practice?
- Dr. Arun Softa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arun Softa practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield General Practitioners and Bakersfield Internists.