A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Softa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Softa, Internist, General Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Softa
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Softa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Softa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Musculoskeletal Diseases
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Softa graduated from Government Medical College - India. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Softa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Health/San Joaquin Community Hospital
- Bakersfield Heart Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun K Softa MD is a male General Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in General Practice and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arun K. Softa practice?
- Dr. Arun Softa has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Softa practices General Practice and Internal Medicine near Bakersfield, CA.
See Bakersfield General Practitioners and Bakersfield Internists.