A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arun Srivatsa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arun Srivatsa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Srivatsa
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Srivatsa Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arun Srivatsa, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Srivatsa graduated from Bangalore Medical College. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Srivatsa has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arun Srivatsa MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Arun Srivatsa practice?
- Dr. Arun Srivatsa has 1 office location.
Dr. Arun Srivatsa practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Fremont, CA.
See Fremont Internists and Fremont Gastroenterologists.