Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arun Jacob
Dr. Arun Jacob, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX, with other offices in Houston, TX and Garland, TX. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Jacob is affiliated with University of Texas-M D Anderson Cancer Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Arun Jacob has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Arun Jacob is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Houston, TX.
Dr. Luis Fayad
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology
Houston, TX 0 mi31
Dr. Bernard Levin
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi49
Dr. Nisha Rathi
Critical Care Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Houston, TX 0 mi17