A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aruna Akundi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aruna Akundi is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aruna Akundi, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Akundi graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Akundi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aruna Akundi MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aruna Akundi practice?
- Dr. Aruna Akundi has 1 office location.
Dr. Aruna Akundi practices Emergency Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Emergency Physicians.