February 9th, 2015
Worst doctor ever- a Quack
She is the worst doctor I have dver been to. Does not ask questions and does not find out the causes and symptoms. Just prescribes medication without diagnosis. Dont ever go to her .

February 19th, 2014
Horrible Experience
The doctor allowed me to come to her office monthly and list my symptons with no response nor suggestions nor recommendations. I have never been to a worse doctor. She was no help whatsoever, nor did she make any attempt to figure out a diagnosis nor course of treatment. The office staff is rude and treated me with contempt. I have never had such a horrible experience! I rated no stars for most of my review.

October 2nd, 2013
A+ Doctor. A+ service
Dr Bapat is a wonderful doctor and creates a respectful relationship with her patients. She has helped cure me from debilitating diseases and has made sure to listen to all of my concerns with the new age medicines. I will continue to see her probably until she retires or I move out of the state.

July 25th, 2012
clifton park resident
Doctor was somewhat knowledgeable. Spent time with you but I had to tell her to check for lyme disease in bloodwork because of having extreme fatigue, w/o a bullseye. Tested positive for lyme and was sent an rx for antibiotics in mail, no phone call follow-up even from the nurse, as each doctor has their own nurse. Office staff can be rude, nurses don't follow-up immediately as they should, you have to leave several messages before they call you back. Needed to change blood pressure meds due to nausea and waited several days for return phone call. Doctor leaves for vacation for about 2 months in winter. Overall not a good experience if you have a chronic condition or take meds regularly.

June 11th, 2011
Very hard to get prescription refills. Similarly very hard to get lab orders.