Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aruna Barua
Dr. Aruna Barua, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bronx, NY, with another office in Bronx, NY. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Barua is affiliated with St Barnabas Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center and Saint Joseph's Medical Center. Dr. Barua has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Aruna Barua has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Aruna Barua is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bronx, NY.
Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Interventional Cardiology
Dr. Seth Rosen
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi9
Dr. Roger Jacques
Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease
Bronx, NY 0.01 mi41