A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aruna Chakrala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aruna Chakrala is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 18 areas:
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Hiatal Hernia
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sprains and Strains
- Weight Loss
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakrala graduated from Sri Venkateswara Medical College, Tirupati. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Chakrala has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chakrala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aruna Chakrala practice?
Dr. Aruna Chakrala practices Internal Medicine near Plainsboro, NJ.
See Plainsboro Internists.