Dr. Aruna Chakrala Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aruna Chakrala?

September 14th, 2017

best doctor in town!!

hands down the best doctor in town. She's a little busy but when you get apt with her its well worth it. she treated me in a jiff. office was very professional. Highly recommendable .

July 28th, 2017

Good and Helpful

She was extremely nice and was helpful. She answered all of my questions. The staff was also very courteous.

May 22nd, 2017

Dr Chakrala bas given me excellent service for several years but the last time I had problems with my blood sugar, she was constantly calling and helping me with my choices. I felt well taken care of.

October 11th, 2016

Very bad experience

I would never refer dr chakrala to anyone. This clinic is so unprofessional. They just want to earn money on you. They charge copay for follow up appointment when you just go to know your reports. I have visited couple of times and always disappointed. I would change my clinic and suggest ppl to think before going to this clinic.

November 16th, 2015

Dr. Aruna Chakrala and her staff are THE BEST!

Dr. Chakrala is by far the most compassionate doctor I have ever known. She always takes the time to listen and understand my concerns and her bedside manner is amazing. You will never feel like "just another number" like so many other doctors can make you feel. She is good at what she does and will do everything in her power to assure that you receive everything you need and want to get out of your visit. Oh, and her staff is ALWAYS kind and helpful and contribute to a very comfortable and friendly atmosphere. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

September 15th, 2015

Excellent

I have changed my PCP & selected Dr Aruna as my new PCP. My wife and me visited last week, on very first visit she diagnose me very high blood sugar, immediatly she tested blood circulation and prescribed new medicine. Same with my wife she found her frozen shoulder and suggested do more excersise. office staff are very co operative.

September 9th, 2015

LOVE THIS PLACE

I have been going to this doctor for more than 10 years now and absolutely love it! They make me feel so welcome and at ease definitely recommend this office/doctor to everyone who is looking for the best healthcare provider!

September 8th, 2015

Best Doctor

Doctor Chakrala is the best, very knowledgeable, solved my problem like that. I am very very happy with this office. Usually people never write reviews if they are happy 1 out of 100 patients who are not happy for some reason will write bad review, which is not fare to the office. So I thought of giving this review, which this office deserves.

September 8th, 2015

Best Caring

Dr. Chakrala is very caring and listens patiently, and I always walkout feeling good. Her staff is very cordial and the office is clean with big visitor room. Her diagnosis, healthy advices and follow up keeping me healthy and active for past 14 years.

September 2nd, 2015

Very smart & intelligent doctor,passionate with work & compassionate with patients with full hearted generosity. The office staff also so nice that whenever we see them for medical visits,both me & my wife feel like vising our own family members. They all deserve more than FIVE STAR rattings in excellency & care for their patients with smile & courtesy.

September 1st, 2015

Excellent doctor

January 31st, 2015

Money Minded... Never think about the patient

Stay away from this doctor office... Only motive is to use our insurance