A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aruna Chakravorty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aruna Chakravorty is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aruna Chakravorty, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Adrenal Gland Diseases
- Diabetes Mellitus
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Metabolic Bone Diseases
- Parathyroid Diseases
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Chakravorty graduated from Calcutta Medical College.
Dr. Chakravorty has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Washington Hospital Healthcare System
- Washington Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aruna Chakravorty BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 26 years of experience and practices in Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Aruna Chakravorty practice?
- Dr. Aruna Chakravorty has 2 office locations.
Dr. Aruna Chakravorty practices Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Fremont, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA.
See Fremont Endocrinologists.