Dr. Aruna Chakravorty, BS
Endocrinologist (diabetes, hormones)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
Worst bedside manner show details Worst bedside manner
Jul 25th, 2015

I was referred to this Dr. by my OB/GYN when I tested positive for gestational diabetes. She had the WORST attitude of any dr I had ever seen. She always looks like you're bothering her and forget asking her to explain anything. I wanted to understand the different levels blood sugar goes through after eating. She told me not to worry about it and just inject my insulin as needed. I received this answer re several things. I tried to get another referral but insurance wouldn't cover it. When I came for a follow up after I had the baby, she didn't bother to ask about my delivery or baby much less how was I doing. Having gestational diabetes and seeing this witch ever week made for a horrible third trimester. Stay away, I can't express how unpleasant this woman is.

Nov 10th, 2009

The doctor doesn't care about the patient's time. She will always be running behind schedule. On a regular day you will have to wait for 45 min to an hour before she meets you.

Nov 14th, 2007 on yahoo.com

I got info that I could have gotten in the phone book, but no directions how to get there!

Read Full Review at yahoo.com