A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aruna Chelliah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aruna Chelliah is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aruna Chelliah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Diet Therapy
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Risk Pregnancy
Education & Awards
Dr. Chelliah graduated from Madurai Medical College.
Dr. Chelliah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- York Hospital
- Gettysburg Hospital
- WellSpan Medical Group
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aruna Chelliah MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Aruna Chelliah practice?
- Dr. Aruna Chelliah has 1 office location.
Dr. Aruna Chelliah practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near York, PA.
See York Internists and York Endocrinologists.