inactive

Aruna Gupta MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

January 9th, 2016
Terrible Professional Manner... Provided an Inaccurate DIAGNOSIS. Had to seek out a different Doctor (second opinion) to determine that our unborn child was not dead as diagnosed by Aruna Gupta.

December 14th, 2015
Dr. Gupta is a good doctor. She delivers all of her babies and is not on a "hospital rotation" like other OB's are. She delivered my son two years and will be delivering my new one. She takes her time to answer questions and is very attentive. Her staff could use a bit of customer service training and the phone line is always busy, but other than that I don't have any other complaints.

March 3rd, 2015
Had my first baby and i never though my experience was going to be awfull. Worst staff. Doctor seems to care more about seen a thousand patients a day. She was ver discouraging during my stay in the hospital while getting induced. Always pushing for a c section and making comments that instead of cheering me up brought me down. Thank God I had great nurses that did cheer me up and always encourage me during my l&d.

December 17th, 2014
The worst receptionist from
Dr Gupta is ok, but her staffs are the worst so far from all my doctors visit. They are rude, slow, and irresponsible. If I can give 0 rating, I would for the her staffs and phone system.

April 5th, 2013
Dr. Gupta is a good doctor! She answers and questions you have! She really doesn't ask patients questions on how there feeling!! The appointments are ridiculous! I don't understand why I even make one ! I still sit for 2 hours just to see her!!!!

September 26th, 2012
Long wait worth it
Dr. Gupta's office was always packed on a daily basis but she was such a good doctor and very friendly as well. when she knew something wasn't right she was always at it right away. When i gave birth she also came to see how i was doing the next day. I didn't really like the fact that her office was always packed and small but they were always there when i needed documents signed or if i needed anything. When i wanted to be seen it was hard to get an appt with all the patients she has but they always managed to squeeze me in. I would recommend this dr if you have patience to wait and if you like friendly smart dr's.

July 24th, 2012
over all experience
my over all experience with doctor Gupta was great however her staff can use some manners and better customer service skills

May 26th, 2012
very dissapointed
My 17 yr. old daughter went to see Dr Gupta for chronic pelvic pain. Dr Gupta said that it couldn't be endometriosis because she wouldn't have the pain all the time. She also suggested a laporoscopic surgery to determine endometriosis. She decided to put her on birth control and see how it went for 1 month. When we returned Dr. Gupta she told us that she wouldn't perform the surgery and told my daughter to ,"Go back to school sweety" My daughter still had excruciating pelvic pain. We ended up finding another doctor through the ER. This doctor did the laproscopic surgery and found stage 3 endometriosis and extensive scar tissue. My daughter now feels completely validated. I'm very disappointed with this Doctor and feel like she was very condescending and UN-professional.

December 26th, 2011
very satisfied
I was a first time patient with Dr. Gupta my experience was great, staff made me feel comfortable like my being there was just as important as regular patients. My one on one time with the Dr. was excellent she answered ALL my questions and then some. I left there with a very satisfied feeling. I would most definitely recommend this Dr. to all my friends.

December 19th, 2011
She is an amazing doctor who genuinely cared for my needs. I could always get answers to my questions. She was super friendly and professional. Staff was amazing, they made me feel welcome and got back to me with my results right away and scheduled my appt.The only negative thing I would have to say is the wait time. Typically the wait is about 20 minutes but one time I had to wait for 45 minutes. On the other hand, when she is seeing me, she gives me her undivided attention and I don't feel rushed.

October 17th, 2011
wait was more at least 2 hours each time i went to a scheduled appointment

March 8th, 2011
She is horrible to her staff. Told me to look online for information on what to do and not to do during pregnancy. Told me not to seriously worry about the bleeding i was having, then not 10 hours later I find out that I'm having a miscarriage. Made me think that not hearing a heartbeat at how far along I was suppose to be was normal, then the next day told me she had concerns about that the day before. All along she could have sent me to get a ultrasound and found out, instead i had to go to the ER and find out from some random person. Other pregnant family members and friends were appalled at how she acted and what she made me go through. But I have to say her staff has some of the nicest people I have met. Its sad that half the time they are running around scared of her. My mom happens to know a girl that was one of her staff members, the girl quit after like a month. I would say that the only people that are truly professional there are her staff members.