A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aruna Paspula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aruna Paspula is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Paspula graduated from Kakatiya Medical College, Warangal.
Dr. Paspula has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Hospital Center
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aruna Kumari Paspula MD is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aruna K. Paspula practice?
- Dr. Aruna Paspula has 5 office locations.
Dr. Aruna Paspula practices Internal Medicine near College Park, MD.
Additional practice locations include: Silver Spring, MD and Washington, DC.
See College Park Internists.