Dr. Aruna Pillai MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

no change

September 12th, 2016
Mrs.
Very hands on have her handling my daughter and mother in law as well.Highly recommend her practice.

July 22nd, 2013
Great Doctor
Dr. Pillai is the best, a friend recommended her to me and I am happy that I followed her advice. She is kind, listens to your concerns and gives great medical care and advice. I have seen her several times this year and she is always the same. I have had many doctors over the years being a military dependent and I have to say that my decision to find a doctor downtown was the best one I made. Wish I would have started seeing her sooner. I plan on having her as my doctor for many years to come.

January 25th, 2012
I felt as if she did not feel that I had a real problem. She was giving me samples of a medication and then started talking to the patient who was called back before me before I could even thank her. Then she was talking to staff members about coming over to her house for snacks. I did like the compassion she was showing for the gentlemen but when I have pain and am paying to be seen I would like some companion also. That did make me reconsider staying with her but I have not really made up my mind yet. I have a totally wonderful OB/GYN so maybe I am being a little unfair to her. Will give it one more chance.