Dr. Aruna Prattipati MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Troy, OH

2.0

February 23rd, 2016
Very dismissive and it should never take a month just to fill out paperwork.

August 19th, 2014
Dr. Prattipati saw me only as a weight and blood pressure. I think she is cold and doesn't care much about her patients. I stopped going because as I was doing better and numbers were coming down along with the weight she was very negative about my progression. A very cold bedside manner.

August 8th, 2014
Awful
First off, the doctor is very cold. She completely dismissed my symptoms. I never felt like she took me seriously. It was as if she thought I was lying. Her staff, specifically the girls at the front desk, are rude and totally unprofessional. They were absolutely awful to me everytime we spoke on the phone. This is, by far, the very worst practice I've ever been to. I wouldn't take an ill hamster there. I'm not even sure how they keep patients. Absolutely TERRIBLE. They don't deserve the one star I had to give them to submit this review.

October 1st, 2012
Quick But Cold
My experience with her was not a pleasant one. She refused to addess some of my issues and seemed to dismiss long term diagnosis from former doctors. Re-scheduling appointments on their behalf and failing to insure my refills were ready was yet another issue. I was out of blood pressure medicine and other medications for about a week due to the lack of communications and actions upon the part of her staff. I felt she had zero bedside manner and seemed rather cold in her approach. I decided to find another doctor.

October 26th, 2011
The office staff & nurses show little to no concern, they seem to go thru the motions of doing their vitals to get you in a room. They need to be friendly instead of all business afterall, most people don't look forward to visiting anyway.