Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Quit Smoking Get the facts on how to smoking, including health reasons to quit.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aruna Pulijaal
Dr. Aruna Pulijaal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Pulijaal is affiliated with SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond, Staten Island University South and Richmond University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Aruna Pulijaal has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Aruna Pulijaal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.
Dr. David Coven
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Staten Island, NY 0 mi20
Dr. Dennis Bloomfield
Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology
Staten Island, NY 0 mi57
Dr. Stavros Snyder
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology
Staten Island, NY 0.40 mi36