Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aruna Pulijaal
Dr. Aruna Pulijaal, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Staten Island, NY. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Cardiovascular Disease. Dr. Pulijaal is affiliated with SVCMC St Vincent's Hospital Richmond, Staten Island University South and Richmond University Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Aruna Pulijaal has the following 1 specialty
- Cardiovascular Disease
Dr. Aruna Pulijaal is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Staten Island, NY.