A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aruna Pulijaal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aruna Pulijaal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pulijaal
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Pulijaal Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aruna Pulijaal, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Pulijaal graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Pulijaal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Roosevelt Hospital
- Staten Island University South
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aruna Pulijaal MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Aruna Pulijaal practice?
- Dr. Aruna Pulijaal has 1 office location.
Dr. Aruna Pulijaal practices Cardiovascular Disease near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Cardiologists.