Dr. Aruna Ramayya MD Patient Reviews

3.4

January 21st, 2015
Appointment times are horrible. Doesn't like dispensing drugs. Good dr, tho

September 10th, 2014
Patient
Excellent - I now go to Doctor Ramayya for everything - she is my only doctor - I love and trust her for everything she is helping me so much....Love Love Love....

January 16th, 2014
wrong information to the patient
I would never recommend anyone going to this clinic.....they give wrong information..I was given wrong information about the physical test.they took my insurance details and confirmed that I don't need to pay anything but later on reecieved the bill from some lab for non routine tests done which my insurance doesn't cover...and now receptionist is not even to listen to me and didn't even talk to me properly. She was very rude...after calling several times..she said to fax the details and next day she denied that she asked me to send the Fax with my details....they make fool of people and are not at all friendly...they do non routine test which they don't even bother to discuss with patient...how would a person know what specific tests they are going to do which are not covered under insurance when they are already confirmed that after taking my insurance details that I don't need to pay anything apart from co pay....and they said they don't bother about the lab what they are charging......

May 30th, 2012
Threatens patients
Dr aruna ramayya is a money making machine ... wants to bill patients unnessary charges and not the insurance company. Then threaten patients to report them to credit. Patients please be aware of her adn her staff which is very rude.

May 24th, 2012
Don't ever go to Dr Ramayya.
Dr Ramayya's focus will never be on the patient's health issues or what the patient wants but only on how many visits she can make them do so that she can bill the insurance that number of times,if you have HMO and you ask her for a specialist's referral she will not give you because she wants you to keep coming back to her so she can keep on making more money.I was wrong to trust her and I don't want anyone else to make the same mistake.

May 9th, 2011
Excellence
I am very comfortable approaching her at any time of the day. She a very cool headed person and is the best in what she does. She and her staff are very accommodative and the response for any situation will be fast and appropriative. I have to mention the front desk staff Millet... She is a darling and will understand and reciprocate so well that you will not have any more questions but will stop to chat with her...... :)

May 10th, 2010
Careful
This doctor is totally money minded... You need to a take half a day off from your work to visit this doctor.