A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aruna Rau:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aruna Rau is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rau graduated from Andhra Medical College, Visakhapatnam.
Dr. Rau has 15 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- Clarian Health Partners, Incorporated
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aruna N Rau MD is a female Neurologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Aruna N. Rau practice?
- Dr. Aruna Rau has 4 office locations.
Dr. Aruna Rau practices Neurology near Indianapolis, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Carmel, IN.
See Indianapolis Neurologists.