Dr. Aruna Rau Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Aruna Rau?

Good diagnosis skills

Posted on September 20th, 2015

Dr. Rau is very calming! She leaves no stone unturned. I also was her patient several years back and she was correct both times.

worst doctor ever

Posted on October 29th, 2009

After waiting 45 minutes (and i was the first patient in the morning) she scheduled me for 3 MRI's and lab work, never once asking me if I was claustrophobic nor did she explain the MRI process. I arrived at my appointment to find out it would be 1 1/2 hours of a closed MRI. This means you are literally put in a closed casket and are not allowed to move! I endured this because i wanted to get my results because i have a lump on my upper chest. I was scheduled to have Dr Rau read my findings, only to be called to say she had an emergency and could see me in 3 WEEKS. When I told the staff that was unacceptable they acted like I was the BIGGEST pain and that they could not really help me and they were doing me a favor. Then, if all this was not painful enough, I learned my lab work was never scheduled and when I called to ask about that they informed me I was to go get it done on my own. Please GO anywhere but to her.

Posted on February 5th, 2017