A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aruna Rokkam:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aruna Rokkam is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aruna Rokkam, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fusion
- Vertebroplasty (Kyphoplasty)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rokkam graduated from Siddhartha Medical College, Vijayawada.
Dr. Rokkam has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Sinai Hospital Of Baltimore
- Lafayette Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aruna Rokkam MBBS and MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Aruna Rokkam practice?
- Dr. Aruna Rokkam has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aruna Rokkam practices Internal Medicine near Independence, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Baltimore, MD and Lees Summit, MO.
See Independence Internists.