A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aruna Thyagaraj:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aruna Thyagaraj, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Thyagaraj graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Thyagaraj has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Wyckoff Heights Hospital
- Wyckoff Heights Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thyagaraj accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 24 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Affinity Health Plan - 5 plans
- Health Plus - 4 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 4 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Healthfirst - 5 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Aruna L. Thyagaraj practice?
Dr. Aruna Thyagaraj practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Brooklyn, NY.
See Brooklyn Physiatrists.