A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aruna Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aruna Shah is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shah
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Shah Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Kerala Medical College.
Dr. Shah has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Garfield Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aruna Udau Shah MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Aruna U. Shah practice?
- Dr. Aruna Shah has 1 office location.
Dr. Aruna Shah practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Pomona, CA.
See Pomona Primary Care Doctors.