A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aruna Uppuluri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aruna Uppuluri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aruna Uppuluri, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. Uppuluri graduated from University of Illinois at Chicago. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Uppuluri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
- Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aruna Uppuluri MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Aruna Uppuluri practice?
- Dr. Aruna Uppuluri has 3 office locations.
Dr. Aruna Uppuluri practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Munster, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Saint John, IN.
See Munster Obstetricians & Gynecologists.