A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aruna Vade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vade
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vade Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aruna Vade, FACR, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vade graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Vade has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aruna Vade FACR and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Aruna Vade practice?
- Dr. Aruna Vade has 1 office location.
Dr. Aruna Vade practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Radiologists and Maywood Pediatric Specialists.