A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aruna Vade:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vade
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vade Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aruna Vade, FACR, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Vade graduated from Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi.
Dr. Vade has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Loyola University Medical Center
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aruna Vade FACR and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Aruna Vade practice?
- Dr. Aruna Vade has 1 office location.
Dr. Aruna Vade practices Diagnostic Radiology and Pediatric Radiology near Maywood, IL.
See Maywood Radiologists and Maywood Pediatric Specialists.