A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arunachalam Jothivijayarani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arunachalam Jothivijayarani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arunachalam Jothivijayarani, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
Education & Awards
Dr. Jothivijayarani graduated from Government Med Colleges Gujarat University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Jothivijayarani has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Manatee Memorial Hospital
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arunachalam Jothivijayarani MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Arunachalam Jothivijayarani practice?
- Dr. Arunachalam Jothivijayarani has 1 office location.
Dr. Arunachalam Jothivijayarani practices Family Medicine near Bradenton, FL.
See Bradenton Primary Care Doctors.