A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arunas Urbonas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arunas Urbonas, Nephrologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arunas Urbonas, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peritoneal Dialysis
Education & Awards
Dr. Urbonas graduated from Kaunas University Of Medicine,Lith. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Urbonas has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Smith Northview Hospital
- Clinch Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arunas Urbonas MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Arunas Urbonas practice?
- Dr. Arunas Urbonas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arunas Urbonas practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Valdosta, GA.
See Valdosta Internists and Valdosta Nephrologists.