Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Arunava Ray
Dr. Arunava Ray, MD, FACC, FACP is a Doctor primarily located in Amarillo, TX. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Ray is affiliated with Northwest Texas Healthcare System, Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus and Baptist St. Anthony S Health System. He speaks English.
Dr. Arunava Ray has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Arunava Ray is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Amarillo, TX.
Dr. Joaquin Martinez-Arraras
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology
Amarillo, TX 0.01 mi30
Dr. Marc Moreau
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Amarillo, TX 0.01 mi32
Dr. Prakash Desai
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Amarillo, TX 0.01 mi33