A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arunava Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arunava Ray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Ray Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arunava Ray, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Northwest Texas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arunava Dipak Ray FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arunava D. Ray practice?
- Dr. Arunava Ray has 1 office location.
Dr. Arunava Ray practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists and Amarillo Cardiologists.