A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arunava Ray:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arunava Ray is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ray
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arunava Ray, FACC, FACP, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ray graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Ray has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Saint Anthony's Health System - Saint Anthony's Campus
- Northwest Texas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arunava Dipak Ray FACC, FACP, and MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Arunava D. Ray practice?
- Dr. Arunava Ray has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arunava Ray practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Amarillo, TX.
See Amarillo Internists and Amarillo Cardiologists.