A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arundhati Kale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arundhati Kale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kale
ADHD Patient Education Read our ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Kale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arundhati Kale, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kale graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arundhati Kale BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Arundhati Kale practice?
- Dr. Arundhati Kale has 2 office locations.
Dr. Arundhati Kale practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Pediatric Specialists.