A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Arundhati Kale:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Arundhati Kale is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kale
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Kale Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Arundhati Kale, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Failure (Chronic)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Kale graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Kale has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- Texas Children's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Arundhati Kale BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatrician, has 31 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Arundhati Kale practice?
- Dr. Arundhati Kale has 1 office location.
Dr. Arundhati Kale practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pediatricians and Houston Nephrologists.